9 January 2011

Future Project

Hello everyone, I was thinking about what our future project should be and decided to make a poll,if you look to your right,you will see the poll,there are 4 projects listed.You can get the synopsis about them from shojo-manhwa raws as well as the Raw Scans
Obviously,the one with the most votes will be the next project,poll ends in 4 days and counting

ps: if the project you want is not winning you could always ask friends to help you out with the vote[my cheating friend just taught me that]



7 comments:

  1. Man of Ice, love this type of story...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep that will definitely be translated soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! I was gonna ask the same thing. I voted for the harlequin manga :X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot for asking, I like this group more and more each day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i hope spanish duke gets it. only a few votes different >_<

    ReplyDelete
  6. @somnia
    i'm hoping for that too, we'll find out in 7 days

    ReplyDelete
  7. Er... tomboy? Not really. In my sourroundings tomboys are girls who clothe themselves in boys' clothes + do actions that are usually associated with guys.

    ReplyDelete

Bride of the Water God

Alt. Name: 하백의 신부 , Habaek Author: YOON Mi-kyung Genres: Drama | Fantasy | Historical | Romance | Shoujo | Supernatural Statu...