12 June 2014

The Tycoon's Pregnant Mistress


Author: Maya Banks
Artist:  Nanao Hidaka
Synopsis
Billionaire Chrysander Anetakis is known to the world as a rich Greek hotel magnate, but Marley Jameson knows him differently. They made passionate love whenever business took him to New York, but Marley's hopes for future happiness are dashed when he tells her, "This isn't a relationship. You're just my mistress," and kicks her out of his penthouse. Still reeling in shock, she fails to notice the kidnappers trailing her on that shadowy New York street. Chrysander thinks she has left him for good, until she is discovered three months later, suffering from amnesia, and pregnant to boot!


Download in Forum

7 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD!! Thank you duchess1!! I've read the story before but always wanted to see how the story would look like as a manga! thank you a million

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read the book and love the release. Thanks guys... I have a question: how to reply on the forum? can't find the reply tag anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a request, can you please email this manga to me? I just can't seem to download it. Thank you. (^_____^) here's my email address annaoeg@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you sooooo muchhhh....

    ReplyDelete
  5. will you translate volume 2 of this series too?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Bride of the Water God

Alt. Name: 하백의 신부 , Habaek Author: YOON Mi-kyung Genres: Drama | Fantasy | Historical | Romance | Shoujo | Supernatural Statu...